Pages

September 3, 2006

Stash Acquisition

I FINALLY got to the LNS Saturday! I called first to make sure they would be open. Ernesto knocked out a lot of power and as we found out yesterday, Williamburg was hit a little worse than we were. Here's what I added to my stash: (sorry no pics. digital card is full and I can't find the cable to connecvt to the PC)
Just Cross Stitch - Oct. '06 issue (ornament preview issue....a must have!)
Lizzi Kate - A Brother (no boys here but I have a brother and he has 2 sons and a baby on the way)
Little House Needleworks - Herb Garden
Country Cottage Needleworks - A Place We Call Home
Stoney Creek Collection - Bookmarks for Everyday (finally a leaflet of fresh, new bookmark charts)
bell pull fabric for Prairie Schooler Santas
That's it, almost.......I am on autoship at SNT for the Lizzie Kate ornaments, Loose Feathers charts by Birds of a Feather and Calico Cats . Also, I recently received my JCS 2006 ornament issue and the JCS 10th Anniversary ornament book (like I really needed it. I have all the issues for the past nine years).
While "school clothes" shopping, I managed to get for myself: 1 pr clogs, i pr brown shoes (slip on w/heel) and a couple of tops. Oh and a UVA sweatshirt from the Nike outlet!
I haven't stitched today. It's been so long, it's hard to get back in the groove. I should just get off of here right now and go downstairs and get started!

2 comments:

Meari said...

LOL, I am jealous of your new stash! I got the JCS Oct issue a few weeks ago... It's a good one!

Anonymous said...

I think Loose Feathers is by Blackbird Designs.