Pages

April 1, 2007

I'm Still Here

I cannot believe how long it has been since I last posted! It's going to be so difficult to play catch up but I'll try to, in small doses. I'll start with today. I took DD to a cival war reenactment. It was so educational. Very interesting. DD loves history. Yesterday we went clothes shopping. She got a bunch of new outfits and accessories. It so good for little girl's to get a shopping spree every now and then.
Cross Stitch - haven't done much lately. I've been crocheting again I still haven't gotten my framing back yet. I called and the man lost his help so he's behind. No new stash to report either.
More later!

1 comment:

NewLifestyle said...

Hey there Virginia Girl, it is so good to see you back blogging. I have been lurking along at your blog and then I noticed you gone (MIA). Sure glad you are back at it. DD was happy I bet with the new dudes....that I need to do, but I hate trying on clothes with a passion. I love to go shopping though :)
Your cross stitch is just so pretty, you do great work.
I too love to cook and Miss Paula Deen is the best! I just loved it the other day when they did her story on Food Network, Did you get to see it? She is just so nice, a down home country girl at heart.

So good to see you back in here youngin.....I look forward to see what you might be crocheting next :)