Pages

November 3, 2008

If there's an award for longest neglected blog.....I could possibly win!

News from the home front
I have a new grand daughter!
Abigail was born to my oldest daughter and her hubby in July. She is a most precious princess and she looks just like her mommy (although her mommy thinks she looks like her daddy).
My grandson just celebrated his first birthday last month. I can't believe a year has gone by so quickly!!
Stitching News


Here is my current project: Find your happy place. I am stitching it on 32 count lambs wool linen with bandana Crescent Colours thread.
Crocheting News

My current crochet project is a Christmas baby afghan for Abby

2 comments:

Janice said...

Hi Carol!!!!! Your grandbabies are so adorable!! Love your stitching! That is really pretty. The baby afghan is really sweet. Big Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!

Meari said...

Both grandbabies are so cute, Carol!