Pages

May 10, 2010

Well, duh!!

Three posts and not one comment...kind of sad.  I usually get at least one comment on my little, not very well known blog.  Well......it appears that I somehow turned off the comment feature.  I hope that's the case anyway.  Thank you so much Faye for emailing me and letting me know that you couldn't post a comment.  I think I have fixed the problem.  I don't know when or how I changed it but it just goes to show that I need to leave well enough alone and stop trying to spice up the blog when I don't know what in the heck I am doing!
Nothing else to post about today.  If someone doesn't mind, please leave me a comment so i can see if i fixed it.  Thanks!  Have a great week!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Too funny! I noticed on your last post that there wasn't an option for leaving a comment.
I completely understand, every time I try to spruce up my blog, it usually turns into a big mess up!

xoxo

Siobhán said...

I was wondering what was up!! I just thought you decided to blog as a journal and didn't want comments. LOL I'm glad you got it sorted. :) Go Faye!!

Faye said...

Thank Goodness~~~ You know we all want to send out a shout out to you~~~ Welcome back to commenting...lol~~ Have a great day, Faye

Meari said...

At least you figured it out :)

Jenni said...

I was one of those trying to leave a comment lol. HI lol

Suzanne said...

Yes, I was going to comment on your Nascar post and couldn't. I am DMC whatever colors that are green with envy that you went to the Richmond race. We sadly didn't get to go this year!!