Pages

November 11, 2010

Good Grief!

She has a give-a-way then drops off the face of blogland!!  It sure seems that way!  October was a very busy month for me so nothing much was accomplished in the way of stitching or quilting!  I made a few mini tote bags that I sold to coworkers but forgot to take pictures of them.
The give-a-way safely arrived at the home of Christine on the other side of the ocean.  I'm glad she took pictures of the stitchy stuff because I sure forgot to do it.......sorry!  You can see it here:  Christine @ Whilst Iris Naps
Today is Veteran's Day...a holiday for me, but not a holiday for our men and women in the armed forces who are serving us today at home and abroad!  I am very thankful to all of the veterans who have served our country, especially my Dad who is a WWII vet and a former POW.  Thanks Dad! 
I hope to get some sewing in today.  As always....so much I want to do...so little time!! 
Even though I haven't posted in a while, I have been reading and Sheila @ The Second Twin Sews  is having a give away.  Go check it out.  She's giving away a quick quilt project book and I want it!!! =)
That's all for now!  Ciao!

No comments: