Pages

August 2, 2012

Alive and Well in Hot & Humid Virginia

Knitting News:
I have been attempting to knitting for 17 months now.  All I can say about that is.....time and patience!!  Both of which I lack, however, I have to admit that a lot is learned from screwing up!  It's easy stuff, I just do not pay proper attention to what I am doing. period.  That said, here is what I have accomplished:

This is Kiley's sweater.   It's called Bolero and the pattern can be found in Creative Knitting Make it this Weekend. 
 


 Although Kiley appears to be unhappy with her new sweater, she was just sleepy and not thrilled that MeMe was trying to take her picture.  Not to mention it doesn't match her outfit.  The yarn I used is Filatura Di Crosa Zara. It's a merino, so soft and yummy! This was my first project that required blocking.


I'm addicted to making these scarves with Starbella yarn (Nightclouds above) and Sashay yarn (Mambo below),   I have at least 10 skeins of this stuff in my yarn stash and I keep buying more!


Quilting News in next post.  I hope you are having a wonderful summer and somehow staying cool!


2 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Aww I'm sure she'll love it. Pretty Scarves too. I hope the new laptop gets you posting more.

Unknown said...


Considering that clients are our most valuable assets, we are putting our best effort in offering them the services of our specialized franchise lawyers. The Franchise lawyers that Redchip has are

experienced and well trained to take good care of your business. The franchise lawyer will act in your best interest even if it is just an advice or an entire process.
brisbane lawyers
lawyers brisbane
commercial disputes
commercial litigation
franchise lawyer
property lawyer brisbane
commercial lawyer Brisbane
dispute resolution brisbane
estate planning brisbane
asset protection brisbane
tax lawyer brisbane
business structuring brisbane
commercial disputes brisbane
franchise solicitor brisbane
commercial litigation brisbane
http://www.redchip.com.au