Pages

September 23, 2005

I am really trying to work from the stash I have. After all, it took a lot of time and money to build up this wonderful stash. I have lots of great projects just waiting to be stitched, and that I WANT to stitch. I promised myself that I would not add to the stash until I completed some of what I already have, BUT.........I have made the mistake of perusing a website that has a bunch of charts I really must have!!! I must have them because what if they discontinue or retire them BEFORE I purchase them. Ok so what if they do, I can live without them can't I?? But I don't want to. I want them!! One of them is a Just Nan limited edition, $40!!! It's called "Common Ground". I just might order it very soon. I also discovered a designer, The Victoria Sampler. I love samplers. In fact, I am thinking of going on a sampler stitching binge. Anyone want to join me??? TTFN

No comments: