Pages

February 8, 2006

Last night I completely frogged my sampler. I will save the linen for a future project. I restarted the project on a piece of 14 ct. natural aida and it's looking better already. I'd like to know why natural aida is an off-white color and natural linen is almost brown. I also dug out two WIP's: Scarlet O'Hara and Mermaid of the Pearls basically so I could assess them. I haven't stitched on Scarlet since '95 so I need to figure out where I left off, what I have left, etc. I will work on Scarlet and only Scarlet during the winter olympics . This is a pact I made with Melissa. She is going to work on her Fairy Grandmother only. Scarlet deserves to be finished and I plan on spending more time with her even if I am leaning towards giving her to my DD as a birthday gift in October.
Mermaid of the Pearls, another project that deserves to be finished. I plan to work her back into my current projects.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Carol-how is Scarlett coming along?