Pages

March 21, 2006

Meet Miss MOP

This is Mermaid of the Pearls (Mirabilia). Also known as Miss MOP. She is my current focus project. I have always loved her and it's high time she get stitched. I picked her up then put her back down about 6 weeks ago. I didn't have any of the Kreinik threads I needed and she requires a lot of them! A trip to the "not so local" LNS solved that problem. I intend to work on her solely for at least the next month. I would say I plan to work on her until she is finished but I know myself too well. I will work on her until I am bored. Here's to hoping I won't get bored because I really want to see her done!

Last night I put the last hem stitch in SB's Easter Roll. The hem stitching about kicked my rear!!! It has been about 5 years since I last finished a needle roll. But I finally got it right. Another UFO down. I am so happy!! I am trying to work through the UFO's. My goal is to have no more than 3 projects going at a time.
I will post a pic of Easter Roll tonight. I still have about 12 SB needle rolls in my stash but none of them have been started so they can wait. Needle rolls make good purse projects. I also need to get back to Christmas stitching on Monday nights. I want to have at least 12 new ornaments on my tree this year. ;-)

1 comment:

Carina said...

Yay--you're back to working on your Mirabilia! I can't wait to see her finished either!