Pages

March 14, 2006

I can't believe how long it has been since my last entry!! I've been in a stitching slump lately. Not working on much of anything. First I was busy preparing to go on a weekend scrapbook retreat the first w/e of March. That was lots of fun and a much needed get-a-way for me. Then had to go get DD from UVA for spring break. I had to spend a few nights getting together everything needed for the dreaded t-word to send off to the accountant. Then last Tuesday I took DD to get her wisdom teeth out and spent the next several nights caring for her. The 10th was our wed. anniv. 22 years! Saturday I wanted to spend the day in Williamsburg. We took the ferry across the James River and went to the cross stitch store. I didn't buy any charts (self-control!!). I got threads for my next two Blackbird Designs projects and beads for Mermaid of the Pearls. Then we shopped in Merchants Square In Colonial Williamsburg. DH bought me a VB purse in the new petal pink. We shopped some more (I LOVE Williams Sonoma!), had dinner, then went to Bass Pro Shops on the way home (I gave him a BPS gift card). It was a good day. Did I mention we had an overnight sitter?
I finally got to put needle and thread into fabric last night. I finished all the stitching and beading on SB Easter Roll and pulled the threads for the hem stitching. Tonight I will do the hem stitching, if I can remember how! LOL.

No comments: