Pages

June 27, 2006

Wicked Weather

(Post Note: She has put the umbrella away!)
Just look at my weather pixie! She has held that umbrella for three days now!!! Her arm must be aching!! We are having the weirdest weather here in VA the last few days. Wicked, black clouds hovering over us, then the bottom falls out, then the sun shines, then it starts over again. Yesterday afternoon about did me in. I had to drive home on rt. 58 in torrential downpours. I couldn't see more than 20 feet in front of me. It's a good thing that my coworker was in front of me. I could keep sight of her tail lights. They were my beacon to keep me on the road! We should have pulled over but I was afraid an 18 wheeler would cream me! It's pouring rain now! My local radar (The vertical red line going through Emporia is I-95 and the thin line going from Emporia to Franklin is rt. 58. I live in Franklin and work near Emporia)
I can't drive home in this again. I'm over it!!! Do you need some rain? I'll send some your way.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Send the rain this way Carol! We need it big time.