Pages

November 26, 2006

The Week Ahead

Tomorrow I start the new job. I'm a little nervous. I know I can do the work, I'm just not used to being around so many people. What am I going to wear? I'm not used to working around more than one other woman. We don't critique what each other wears. It'll be fine though, right?? I did buy two new pairs of slacks tonight and a pants suit.
No stitching this weekend. I crocheted a little on a baby afghan for my new niece who is due in March. I did more ripping than stitching though. I got a little accomplished but not as much as I would have liked. Isn't that always the case? My 4 1/2 days off have flown by. Got 4 days at the new job ahead of me, then a fill in day Friday at the old job, then another weekend! Gotta get busy! December begins Friday!!!!

No comments: