Pages

December 6, 2006

Only 20 Days Left

The shopping is almost done! I just have a few things left to get. I also have birthdays to take care of this month: DB, MIL, and a niece....not to mention mine as well! :-) It's so hard to shop on weekdays when you work full time and have to travel 40 miles to the nearest mall.
Cross stitch and all other crafty projects have been put on the back burner. I just don't see myself having time to finish anything else this year. Between shopping, wrapping, decorating, baking (I SWEAR I AM going to do some serious baking this year!!!), well you know the drill!! December is a busy month and it goes by the fastest. I have to bake Saturday so I can contribute to the church bake sale Sunday. Saturday evening DD3 is dancing in a performance of the Nutcracker All Jazzed Up. Dress rehersal is Friday night. We have an open house to attend Satuday night. I'm currently bouncing back and forth between old job and new job. I need more time!!!! I really wanted to crochet garland for my "handmade" themed tree. I knew I should have done that in July.
TTFN & Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Meari said...

Na Ne Na Ne Boo Boo... I have all my shopping done. ;-) Wrapped, even. Set my tree up over my lunch hour today. Will start decorating it later tonight. I know what you mean about the mall being 40mi away -- same here. I normally have most of my baking done by now, but I haven't done a thing! I may not get to it this year -- It'd be only the 2nd time in 20 years I haven't gone through my monster baking ritual.