Pages

January 17, 2008

Long Weekend Plans

I'm so excited! It's the eve of a 4 day weekend! Tomorrow is a state holiday and Monday is ML King day! We're supposed to get snow Saturday, haha! That means "everyone run to Walmart and stock up and we will get nothing but rain"!
Today was a wash out. It rained SO much! Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and in the 50's. Saturday is rain turning to snow with 1-5 inches expected. Welcome to VA. If you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes and it will change!
I plan to do some stitching over the long weekend. I am going to start my grandson's Baby's First Christmas ornament. It's just a little late! This will be my first needle to thread since I finished Evergreen last spring. For me, stitching is kind of like a drug. If I get off of it I'm ok for a while, but when I start up again....I'm hooked! Here's to getting hooked!!! I want the stitching bug back!! There's babysitting in the forecast for the weekend too. That might inhibit the stitching plans a bit.
Oh and while I am stitching the ornament, I better make 2 of them. My oldest DD has announced that she is expecting her first in July. I'm going to be a Grandma X2.

No comments: