Pages

February 5, 2009

Plans

I've decided I better stitch the firescreen or I will live to regret it! I haven't worked on Scarlet in the past week. I've been working on a Christmas ornament instead since it is portable and I have been doing a lot of running around. Hopefully I will finish it soon and can post a pic.
The weather here is cold, but no snow!! Everyone wants to see some snow especially my daughters!! I'm looking forward to date night tomorrow night with the DH. We have dinner and movie plans. We've decided to see Taken. Can't wait!! Last movie we saw was Gran Torino. Excellent movie and classic Clint Eastwood. Saturday I plan to do a little housework, a little tax work, and a little stitching, and take a trip to Portsmouth with DH to visit his soon to be 90yo grandmother. Sunday is church, volleyball practice, and my Dad's 86th birthday.
I hope you have a great weekend too!!

No comments: