Pages

October 24, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all!

I can't believe it's already the last week of October!  I have not even bought a pumpkin yet!  Now it's time to start thinking about Christmas shopping!!  Only two months until the big day!
I have been working on my Red House Sampler.  I really must finish it this year.  I want to start something new!
Red House Sampler started Dec. 30, 2009


I managed to get a little sewing accomplished this weekend.  I worked on a quilt for my niece which is long overdue to her. I've had the fabric since February.  Tonight I finished the quilt top.  I hope to complete it this weekend.  I have enough fabric leftover to make a matching quilt for her Bitty Baby.  I sure wish I would have made this sooner so her Mom could have seen it.  I'm such a procrastinator!!
My niece loves ladybugs and flowers




Last but far from least........the picture you are really here to see!  :)  

Baby Matthew - Oct. 19, 2011 -  9 lb. 10.5 oz.  22.5 in.
We are so happy to welcome baby Matthew in our family.  He is such a sweet baby.  I now have two grandsons and two granddaughters!  I thank God for these wonderful blessings!  I am truly amazed at how quickly time is flying by!  Two of my three daughters are grown, married, and each have two children of their own.  Wow!
Thanks so much for your comments and emails regarding my SIL.  She was truly an amazing person!
Thanks for visiting!  Have a great week!


9 comments:

Catherine said...

Lovely stitches, sweet quilt, and best of all, a beautiful baby!!

Leisha said...

Beautiful sampler, adorable baby and awesome quilt! You have been busy!!

Nancy said...

The sampler is beautiful! Love the quilt, your neice is going to be overjoyed to receive such a beautiful gift! Baby Matthew is gorgeous, just look at all that hair!

Chris said...

A beautiful sampler and beautifully stitched.
How sad to read about your SIL and my heart goes out to her childen. My mother died when I was 2 so I know what its like to live without a Mum.
Chris x

Valerie said...

Congratulations on the newest member of the family! What a handsome baby Matthew is!

You have made wonderful progress on your Red House sampler...I definitely see a finish before the end of the year! Good Luck!

Siobhán said...

Congratulations on your adorable new grandson! :)

Love the quilt top and your Red House sampler!

Suzanne said...

Congrats on baby Matthew!! Adorable!

Meari said...

Baby Matthew is adorable!!

I think I have that ladybug fabric in my stash :) Nice quilt.

You're almost there on the sampler. Doesn't look like you have much left.... Get going! ;-)

Melissa said...

Carol! Baby Matthew was born on my B-day! congratulations! Your family is really growing.

Love your Red house Sampler!