Pages

January 25, 2006

STITCHING SLUMP: (noun) 1. The state of being in dislike of all of the projects you currently have going therefore making it difficult to pick up your stitching. (adjective) Stitching too late at night thereby causing you to stay slouched all day.
I am in desperate need of a fresh, new, project and it has to be a sampler. The one I really want to start is Evergreen from Birds of a Feather but I do not have the necessary threads. So my next two choices are Tree of Life by Hillside Samplings or one from Words of Praise, a designer in Richmond, VA who's work I discovered last fall while at an LNS in Williamsburg. All I know for sure is that this has to happen tonight!! I am desperate to stitch a sampler. I am bored with my current Paula Vaughan project. Too much of the same color. I am in a SAL (Stitch-a-Long) in my Yahoo group. We are all doing a different design but all are PV's. My experience with SAL's is that they are usually Start-a-Longs!. I start along with everyone else and usually do not finish the project.

No comments: