Pages

September 12, 2006

Are you ready for some football?

Did the Redskins stink last night or what? They played a good offense but their defense needs work. It was a good game but too many mistakes guys, and too much childish behavior.....face mask penalties CAN be avoided. Randle El sure showed how good he is. Wouldn't you hate to be the guy who couldn't hold the ball for the kicker in the first two minutes of his debut game? That will stick with him forever! I finished up my October swap square while watching the game. I call it the egg yolk square. Check back for a pic later.
Sunday will be interesting in my house......Washington -v- Dallas. Me-Washington, DH & DD-Dallas. They better be nice to me or they'll eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for their dinners next week!!

No comments: