Pages

September 12, 2006

Stitching News

This morning at 6:45 am I managed to put three stitches (count 'em: x x x) into Evergreen!! I am so excited!!! Those are the first three stitches I have completed in almost a month. I have been busy crocheting and rubberstamping in my spare time which I don't have much of. Now I am so totally ready to get home tonight and put some more x's in. However, tonight is stamping night. I stamp with a group of ladies on Tuesday nights from 7 to 9 pm. I have to get home, fix a quick dinner (philly steak subs), clean up, gather the stamping supplies, and go. House comes on at 8 so I plan to tivo House then when I get home at 9 I will stitch and watch House, then watch Nip/Tuck. Shame on me for watching N/T. I missed it last week and was told I sure missed a good one! LOL
This is the plan and you know what they say about the best laid plans.........something, don't remember what but I know they say something about them and it's not good.

No comments: