Pages

October 26, 2006

SBQ: Halloween Edition
Suggested by Carol

If you were to come across a sampler chart that caught your eye and appealed to you, would you or would you not stitch it if it had a morbid or “creepy” saying on it? If not, why? After reading other bloggers answers to this question, I found that I am the "odd ball", LOL! My answer is I would not. Some of the sayings just creep me out. I'm not stitching anything about graves or rotting bones, or anything like that. I had to pass up Houses of Hawk Run Hollow because of the saying and I'm just not one to try to change a chart. (I'm basically a conformist) I've seen a few others too that I had to pass on and I think they may have been by the same designer. I like Halloween stuff and would stitch words like spooky and creepy but it would definitely have to pertain to Halloween.

No comments: