Pages

November 21, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you have as much to be thankful for as I do. Sometimes I get in a pity party mood and forget what's really important in life.
This year I am thankful to God for all that He has given me, for His unconditional love, for His continued blessings He bestows upon me and my family, for all that I have and all that I am is because of Him.
I am thankful for my family, a hard working husband and 3 great daughters,my parents who are now 83 and 81, my extended family, and my new church family.
I am thankful that I have a roof over my head, a warm bed to sleep in, and plenty to eat.
I am thankful for all of the little things in life. I am thankful for each new day.
Happy Thanksgiving! Carol

1 comment:

Carina said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Carol! God has indeed blessed us too and we are equally grateful for his love and grace!

Did you just start attending a new church? It sounds like you have found some great friends there!