Pages

January 3, 2009

First Finish of 2009

Actually, it's my first cross stitch finish since sometime in 2007! I did not have any cross stitch finishes in '08! How sad!! However....I sure spent a lot of time with my grandson!

Anyway.......this morning I finished "Find Your Happy Place" by Blue Ribbon Designs. Unfortunately I do not have a pic to post until I get it back from the framers. DD3 had a three hour volleyball clinic in VA Beach today, just five minutes from my (not so local) LNS. I took my stitching with me. I only had a little bit of the border left to stitch so I finished it there and then dropped it off at LNS for framing. I can't wait to get it back. My DH picked out this project earlier in 08 and thought it would be a nice piece to hang in our bedroom.

While at the LNS, I picked up a couple of charts I have been longing for with some of my leftover birthday money. I got "Home is Where you Hang Your Needlework" by Homespun Elegance and Two Fine Houses" by Hands to Work. I am looking forward to stitching both of these in the near future, especially "Home is...."
One more day off then back to the real world, I have been off since 12/23. 12 days off! I haven't had that many days home since I went back to work five years ago. I need 12 more days , please!!!!!!

1 comment:

Meari said...

Congrats on your long overdue finish! Can't wait to see it. :)

Happy New Year, Carol!