Pages

January 25, 2009

Here It Is!


Find Your Happy Place - Blue Ribbon Designs. Back from the framers. I love it! The frame really compliments the thread although the photo doesn't reflect that very well.
I really enjoyed stitching this piece.
The photo below is my current project....my largest UFO. I started this project back in the early 90's and my family is constantly bugging me about it..."when are you going to finish Scarlet?"
I am SO sick of stitching green! My goal for this project was to finish her skirt on the right side by Jan 31. It's not looking good at this point because I have not had as much stitching time in the past week as I have had in the last few weeks. Once I reach that goal, I am planning to put her down for a week or two and finish up a couple of Christmas ornaments. Then it will be back to Scarlet. I plan to set another goal, then upon reaching that goal I'll take another small break. If I don't take breaks from her, I'll lose my mind. TOO much green!!!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great week with lots of stitchy time!

1 comment:

Siobhán said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I enjoyed looking at yours, you have some lovely stitching! I love your BR piece--the frame is perfect for it. Your Scarlet--wow!! I don't think I've ever seen that design before, but it is gorgeous. Lots of work in it! YGG!